These 63 pages explore:
- Dolores Umbridge – not as much background as I would have liked
- Ministers for Magic – worthless
- Azkaban – probably the highlight
- Horace Slughorn – decent, not as good as the piece on Azkaban
- Potions/Polyjuice Potion/Cauldrons – worthless
- Quirinus Quirrell – a wasted opportunity to give us more background on an important character
- Peeves the Poltergeist – decent, better than I thought prior to reading
As always, this is a short review for a short book. For more, check out Amazon.
I rate my books as either YES (I will read again) or NO (I will not read again). This gets a rating of NO.